Author Description

Hi there, and welcome! This blog is my creative playground—a place where I bring together my digital illustrations, web design work, and front-end experiments. I love building things on the web and making art. Whenever I can, I'll be dropping by to share my latest works, useful freebies, curated collections, and fresh ideas. Grab a cup of coffee and explore around!

Author Social Links

Jasmine Zhou
  • Home
  • Design
  • _Web
  • _APP
  • _Print
  • Drawing
  • About
poster

Typographic poster

Jasmine

Tags: poster
  • facebook
  • twitter
  • google+
poster
Jasmine

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.

Recent

Popular

  • 栗子红夹克
    栗子红夹克
    【作品信息】 软件/工具 :Photoshop + Procreate + AI 创作主题 :日常習作 创作重點 :皮肤光澤、皮革材质刻画、空间气氛营造 用時 :3小時 ...
  • Cardboard Craft Art Project
    Cardboard Craft Art Project
    草稿 第一稿:人物與鹿的表情都很呆板 第二稿:把鹿的呆板眼睛去掉,更簡潔含蓄,但增加了鹿角的設計。還給人物加上開心的表情。形成兩種的對比。表情上:我笑很開心,鹿很含蓄。裝飾上:我頭上簡潔,鹿頭上設計元素豐富。 加上了背景。作品特寫。 製作成卡片,太漂亮啦!...
  • Gutter Web design [1]
    Gutter Web design [1]
    【Services】 Web Design:Layout,website color palette Web Development Art elements: Logo、Images、徽章 ...
  • Mid-Term Mood Board ( TAZO green tea )
    Mid-Term Mood Board ( TAZO green tea )
    I choose TAZO green tea for my mid-trem branding project. TAZO is a professional tea company in S eattle.  It also has some tea products s...
  • Blog #6 Ocean issue
    Blog #6 Ocean issue
    In generally, blue represents ocean and environment friendly, also blue is plastic bag/bottle colour; therefore, blue is the perfec...

Comments



Hi, and welcome! This blog is my creative playground—a place where I bring together my digital illustrations, web design work, and front-end experiments. I love building things on the web and making art. Whenever I can, I'll be dropping by to share my latest works, useful freebies, curated collections, and fresh ideas. Grab a cup of coffee and explore around!

Labels

  • Free Resources
  • design
  • drawings
  • intractive
  • tutorial

Drawings

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright 2017, Jasmine Zhou. All rights Reserved. | ThemeDaddy Best Blogger Themes