Skip to main content

week5-History of design


"MTV" is a dynamic logo, since 1980s its appearance has kept changing. I feel this is a good concept to do design. First, it keeps the same simple shape, also gives the flexible opportunity to decorate inside the letter M. I think this is the fun way to design, also keep flashing audience's mind. From my opinion, design should keep breaking "rules",  logo doesn't only involve limited colours into one shape.
The left bottom one is a controversial one I feel, it's easy to identify but was not easy to understand. For me it doesn’t look awesome ,however, it’s  a way of design, a kind of  destroy and rebuild.The point is that it is a open mind design, even though it's strange or weird.



I think another successful dynamic design is Google. It's fun, works well and is beautiful. I hope I can  produce creative design pieces, so I will keep open mind.

Comments