Skip to main content

week2-Colour & Concept

I choose a very colourful cupcake image to make my first set of hue swatches.
It's very attractive colour swatches. 
These beautiful colours can catch people's eyes, so the majority of people will be attracted by these colourful cakes.

Secondly, I choose a green colour photo to show the variations in colour values.
During I sampling the colours, it surprises me.
Although, this photo only has green, but it involves so many different values of green in it. 
After doing this assignment, I understand that just one color, but put different values in it, it can extend enough variation colours to show shade, details and highlight. Colour is powerful.


This photo involves photographer's emotion into it.
I found tints and shades in this image in green and red.
Photographer uses tints and shades to bring audience empathy to appreciate this photo.
I discovered that colour has feelings. 



Comments