Skip to main content

week 9 colour concept -web colour


I use red and green to colour this website because I  want to keep it simple and functional.
This website  presents good organized information  and has clean structure. I use red for banner colour because I want to catch audience's eyes immediately. Also the logo is green, it's complementary colour of red, so the logo is outstanding in this website. I color buttons and "get newsletter" are green, so green spots will be the hot spots of eyes movement.


This is a high class, luxury watch website that I designed. Black represent luxury, good quality and wealth feelings, so mostly I use black to organize my website. I didn't use any lines to make boxes or grid, I only use text alignment and colours to produce grid design. Also, at the top, I use red line to lead audience's eyes, let them see the navigation bar. Therefore, white is subordinate colour, black is dominant colour, red is accent colour.

This is a Tv website I designed, I only use monochromatic colour scheme to design this website,I was inspired by the previous colour concept class. Powerful orange, different value can produce various colours and make very good contrast. Important buttons I use bright yellow with white, so it makes them are outstanding in this website. Also, use 2 dark orange to device this website into 2 different part. Orange is a dynamic colour, so i use it to color menu and apps. Also I design the left part is a TV remote control, right side is a TV cabinet.


Comments